Horsetooth Open Water Swim
RACE DATE: September 9, 2018
Registration for the 20th Horsetooth Open Water Swim is Open!
The first of the nutrition series “Nutrition for the Long Swim” from Deborah Shulman, Ph.D, sports nutritionist has been published (Nutrition Series)!
Help prevent substance abuse by sponsoring the Team Wellness and Prevention Horsetooth Open Water Swim. Learn how you can make a difference. You may designate your donation in support of your favorite swimmer!
Open Water Events in Colorado for 2018
- Mountain Swim Series
- Solstice Sunset Swim, Union Reservoir, June 23
- Carter Lake Crossing, July 21
- The Cliff Backyard Ultra, Wellington Lake, August 3 to 5
- Chatfield Classic, August 19
- BAM Bare Bones Open Water Series, Boulder Reservoir, June 30 and August 18
- Castle 5k and 10k Swim Race, Wellington Lake, July 8
- Parker Open Water Swim, Rueter-Hess Reservoir, July 28
- Horsetooth Open Water Swim, September 9
Training and clinics