Horsetooth Open Water Swim
RACE DATE: September 9, 2018
Registration for the 20th Horsetooth Open Water Swim is Open!
The first of the nutrition series “Nutrition for the Long Swim” from Deborah Shulman, Ph.D, sports nutritionist has been published (Nutrition Series)!
Help prevent substance abuse by sponsoring the Team Wellness and Prevention Horsetooth Open Water Swim. Learn how you can make a difference. You may designate your donation in support of your favorite swimmer!
Open Water Events in Colorado for 2018
- Mountain Swim Series
- Solstice Sunset Swim, Union Reservoir, June 23
- Carter Lake Crossing, July 21
- The Cliff Backyard Ultra, Wellington Lake, August 3 to 5
- Chatfield Classic, August 19
- BAM Bare Bones Open Water Series, Boulder Reservoir, June 30 and August 18
- Castle 5k and 10k Swim Race, Wellington Lake, July 8
- Parker Open Water Swim, Rueter-Hess Reservoir, July 28
- Horsetooth Open Water Swim, September 9
Training and clinics
Reach Higher Breakfast
TEAMIng up to Prevention Substance abuse
SIMPLY RED AWARD NOMINEES
TEAM is now accepting nominations for our Simpy Red Awards.
Lamplighter Award- Awarded to a volunteer who dedicated a significant portion of their time and/or other resources to help youth in the community.
Dot Tomlinson Lifetime Achievement Award- Awarded to an individual who has dedicated a lifetime of work to benefit youth and families in Northern Colorado.
Educator of the Year Award- Awarded to an educator (teacher or employee of an educational institution) who has gone above and beyond their call of duty to make an impact in the life of a child.
First Responder of the Year Award- Awarded to a law enforcement officer, firefighter of EMS worker who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make a difference in the life of a child.